Basic Vegetarian Diet Chart
Usually believe in the term “Prevention is better than Cure”. Than spending sufficient time and money on those training machines, take a little care on what you take in.
Take 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted and top with one particular tablespoon of low excess fat cheese. For this add one particular grilled tomato and cooked mushrooms. Later have a glass of fruit drink may be mango or banana.
- One cup of baked beans, half glass of grilled mushrooms and half cup of cooked tomatoes on 1 piece of wholemeal toast. After serve with a pan of fruit salad.
- 1 cup of Bran flakes, 1 fruit (banana or papaya), with skimmed dairy.
- 1 cup soy fat free yogurt and 3 tablespoons of oats, glass fruit drink
- 2 slice wholemeal bread toasted, topped with low excess fat cheese and 1 poached egg.
- Shredded wheat and banana
- 1 tablespoon raisin, Satsuma with a cup of grape juice
- Make banana milkshake by mixing 1 banana with a hundred and fifty ml skimmed fat free milk. Complete with a fruit bowl.
Make sure your lunch menu is packed with organic and natural salad and raw fruit and vegetables
- Serve one particular cup of mixed veggie salad and an one cup of curd.
- one particular cup vegetables, 1 glass of fruit salad with fresh lemon juice.
- 3 cups of red coffee beans (kidney shaped), chick peas sprinkled with green tear gas. +1 bowl fruit greens.
- 2 slice rye bakery with avocado. Top with enough fat free new cheese.
- Prepare tomato sub with tomato sandwich 2 slices bread and one particular tomato. Take with one particular boiled egg. Plus one orange fruit bowl.
- one particular fresh lentil soup and 2 oat cakes capped with 2 tablespoon of fat free cheese. Put salad and low body fat dressing.
- Exotic low fat vegetable crisps which account for 100 calorie consumption
- Pitta with salad
- Fresh fruit salad/ fruit bowl with 1 pot natural excess fat free yogurt
- Bran flakes with skimmed milk
- Bean dip, salsa with tortilla potato chips
- Beetroot, fennel served with cooked aubergine dressed with soup, chickpeas, feta and mint. Add lemon risotto to it.
- Have 2 cups of cooked brown grain with Vegetable chilli. Put together chilli using 1 small onion, chili peppers, tomato plants, beans, nuts.
- Egg omelette with salad serves the purpose of your supper. Make omelette with 2 eggs, milk and 4 tablespoon of grated Cheddar.
- Prepare Romanian ratatouille, a Lenten recipe and serve with 1 cooked potato.
- Roast vegetables like tomatoes, aubergine (brinjal), courgette (summer squash). Continue to roast until they become brown. Sprinkle with organic and red pepper. Provide with salad and fat-free dressing.
- Simmer onions in a pan. Add sufficient water, garlic, ginger and other necessary spices of your choice. Stir in fat free yogurt and garnish with coriander. Provide with boiled Basmati grain and dress with greens
Apart from these, also regularly do simple exercises, walking, yoga. Drink plenty of water (around 6 – 8 glasses overall) early morning hours and in between meals. Always monitor your diet plan and change it accordingly so that you don’t feel weary following the same plan.